Monday, July 27, 2009

new to this

So I have been meaning to start one of these things for sometime now. But, as usual I tend to do other things. Anyways the main purpose of this blog is to have some sort of site for CREATION&DESTRUCTION, and maybe some of the other things that occupy my time here. Things like bikes, photos, video, shirts I'm working on, music and people. But, manly the shirts I make.
CREATION&DESTRUCTION is a d.i.y. clothing company based out of my bedroom in my parents house. And yes i do plan on moving back out but, I'm waiting for some friends to come home from tour. I design all the shirts and I print all the shirts, with the help of some friends every now and then. I also print shirts for local bands and shit like that from time to time. But, my main focus is bmx. BMX is the industry in which I hope to work in for a career instead of working a some job I'll hate all my life.
Right now all shirts are $5 to $10 and you can get 2 sticker and 1 pin for $2.
I'll post shirt designs and stickers up when needed.

This is a was a picture i shot
with my film camera
Photobucket
And this is an Infest rip off shirt i made.
Photobucket

Both shirts are $10.
holla if you want one
Bikeandestroy@gmail.com
Also if you get a chance pick one of these up.
The Separation are solid dude and an
awesome band. And this shirt is funny.

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment